Viewing Life in the rearview mirror is always a little tricky, but if mixing it up and chewing on it appropriately can give some perspective on how to process “life’s defining moments”, it’s certainly worth the effort. Covid Lockdown will definitely be one of those moments; so today join Mary and Jody as they share some “life moments” and how to use them and lose them as we move forward and enjoy the ride!
Mary takes the lead on this one since she and Bill are “marriage mentors” and have interesting and valuable experiencehelping “newbies”. Jody is all ears, and the best part of this podcast is that all the info applies to any relationship. And of course, you can’t have “TrailMix” without some “nuts” so we will share some of those goodies as well.
- Les and Leslie Parrott, “Saving Your Marriage before it Starts”
- Les and Leslie Parrott: The C.O.R.E of a Good Fight -YouTube
- Family Life Podcast – Les and Leslie Parrot
- Gary Chapman, “The 5 Love Languages”
- Mark Gungor – “A Tale of Two Brains” – YouTube
- Marriage Support Today
- Your Center Peace – Strengthening marriages and families everywhere